ongoing special issues:
- Nanomaterials for Medical Application – Materials: MDPI
- Innovative Drug Delivery Platforms: From Natural to Engineered Materials – Pharmaceutics: MDPI
closed special issues:
- Design and performances of medical devices: from bulk to surface modification, Current Medicinal Chemistry (2019)
- New challenges in cancer treatment, from novel agents to innovative administration, Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (2018);
- Nanobiosensors in Food Industry, Sensors, MDPI Publishing House (2017)
- Smart Drug Delivery Systems, Current Drug Targets (2015);
- Engineered Magnetic Core@Shell Structures, Current Pharmaceutical Design 2015;
- Engineered Biomaterials for Tissue Regeneration, The Science World Journal (2014).
- Romanian Journal of Materials (2017 – onwards) – Editorial Board Member
- Dovepress (2015 – onwards) – consulting editor
- Jacobs Journal of Materials Science (2016-onwards)
- Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine, (2015-onward)
- Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry (2011-present) – ISI indexed
- Scientific Bulletin of University „POLITEHNICA” of Bucharest – Serie B: Chemistry and Materials Sciences (2010-present) – ISI indexed.